- Promoting sustainable economic benefit for the West Coast Region
- Design and deliver campaigns that attract consumers and enhance their experience
- West Coast based
Unleashing business potential of the West Coast while caring for people and place
With the mission to grow business to grow the Coast - Ki tē tupu pakihi, ki tē tupu Te Tai Poutini, Development West Coast is focussed on attracting regional investment, enabling/accelerating the development of businesses, enhancing the profile and visibility of the region, growing revenue and valuing their people.
As the Regional Tourism Organisation, Development West Coast is also responsible for attracting consumers from NZ and all over the world.
About The Role:
Development West Coast is looking for a Marketing and Campaign Executive to join its Destination and Tourism Team.
This newly created role is responsible for attracting consumers from NZ and overseas and engaging with existing visitors in the market and after they depart. This role will drive content development and joint venture campaigns with operators and partners such as Air NZ, TNZ, Kiwirail, DOC. You will develop new and innovative creative messages for the promotion of the West Coast as a tourist destination, building attraction, awareness and engagement. The consumer experience and engaging with people are at the heart of this role.
Skills & Experience:
Focused on customer journeys, developing and managing campaigns, including digital campaigns, to be successful in this role you will have:
- experience in marketing, advertising and promotions, and managing campaigns
- experience enhancing customer journeys through curation of effective content and developing new research-based advertising strategies
- knowledge and understanding of the New Zealand tourism industry
- commercial acumen and be digitally savvy
- strong relationship management skills
- an understanding of domestic and international campaigns and B2B and B2C partnerships.
- the ability to undertake competitive analysis
- a passion for trying new things and early adopter for technologies
- problem solving skills and pragmatism
- experience in marketing automation, user experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark on the West Coast tourism industry while enabling West Coast tourism operators to understand the needs and wants of consumers and what opportunities they can leverage.
- Opportunity to think laterally, challenge conventional thinking and provide creative and innovative insights and solutions.
- Join a team that is empowered, positive, creative and values initiative.
- Be engaged, challenged and leave your mark on the West Coast.
Life on the Coast is hard to beat - The West Coast is an amazing place to visit, and it's an even better place to live, work and do business. So come join our amazing team.
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form, attaching your cover letter and CV. Applications close on 3 November 2021. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Click here to view the Candidate Briefing document, including a position description.
For more information please phone Andrea Bankier on +64 274 478 102.
To apply use application form or email email@example.com