- Two operational leadership roles delivering high quality and professional imaging services
- World-class radiology, delivered locally – Christchurch based
- Focus on better health outcomes for all New Zealanders
About the Company:
RHCNZ Medical Imaging, comprising Pacific Radiology, Bay Radiology and Auckland Radiology is New Zealand’s leading radiology services provider, providing imaging, diagnostic and interventional services.
The key motivation behind the recent formation of RHCNZ Medical Imaging, was to create a more sustainable and healthier future ensuring exceptional radiology and patient care is even more accessible to communities nationwide. Collectively, RHCNZ Medical Imaging now provides more than 35% of New Zealand’s radiology services.
Proudly supported by their shareholding Radiologists, the focus is on providing world-class radiology, delivered locally. As a privately-owned company, they are engaged in providing patients and partners something that no-one else can; capability and connections across New Zealand, supported by some of the world’s leading-edge radiologists and equipment.
We are seeking two Operations Managers, to support the Regional Manager for Canterbury, through management and leadership of areas of the region. The Operations Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations, ensuring the delivery of a high quality and professional imaging service for patients and referrers, in conjunction with the Regional Manager.
Skills & Experience:
As the successful candidate, you will be an experienced leader of others, setting and driving a performance culture, building engagement and encouraging and developing a highly competent, motivated team who live the values. A confident and competent communicator, you will form sustainable long-term relationships across the service sites and wider RHCNZ Group, ensuring patient and referrer expectations are met.
You will have experience working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams, resolving issues and providing leadership, coaching and feedback to the Branch and Charge (Modality Heads) management team to deliver results through people. You will manage costs, compliance, and operational risks to deliver efficiency and productivity and ensure delivery of key performance measures.
In addition, you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification with sound practical knowledge of the operational requirements of a Radiology or Healthcare practice.
- Strong leadership and management skills with proven ability in coaching and developing staff and performance management.
- An understanding of employment legislation requirements.
- Proven excellence in delivering patient centric care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen, with financial/budget management.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- A continuous improvement focus and a collaborative mind set to deliver better outcomes.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Resilience, be business minded and collaborative.
The RHCNZ brand represents promises about what their patients, referrers and funders can expect from them and all staff are responsible for delivering on these promises.
Living their company values means the people of RHCNZ Medical Imaging deliver the best experience they can.
Collaborative – Accountable – Respectful – Empathetic – We Care