- Finding Top Talent
- High Performing, Client Focused Team
- Flexible Full-Time or Part-Time Working Environment
- Christchurch CBD location, including carpark
ABOUT THE ROLE
A world class talent sourcing capability is a critical component of our service offering. Due to significant growth in the demand for our research services, an opportunity has arisen to join the Sheffield South Island team.
We know our people are vital to our success and are seeking a talented and energetic Talent Sourcing Specialist who knows how to spot and attract candidates, to support our Senior Consultants across a range of leadership and governance assignments. You will participate in client briefings, be involved in drafting candidate briefing documentation and source and manage candidates through to successful placement. You will do the research in all the right places to find and identify potential candidates.
Key to this role will be the:
- Capacity to quickly understand a client’s organisation, the role, and their specific talent requirements
- Aptitude to identify top talent through a variety of sourcing avenues
- Confidence and ability to approach senior executives and clearly articulate opportunities to them
- Join a fun team of professionals
- Genuine work-life balance
- Flexible full-time or part-time working arrangement
- Candidates seeking a career change will be considered
- Exposure to our recruitment & organisational development practice to further enhance your skill set
- This is a unique opportunity with attractive career progression prospects.
We value that each of our team members bring something different to Sheffield. We seek people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
ABOUT YOU – Skills & Experience
Our South Island, central Christchurch based office is looking for an awesome communicator who naturally connects with our clients and candidates. The role is fast paced and complex and is offered on a flexible full-time or part-time basis.
To be successful you will have:
- Proven commercial and business acumen
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably from within a professional services environment
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities and work at pace
- A good eye for detail, be articulate and highly organised
- Be able to demonstrate strong capability in partnering and taking initiative
- A strong consultative nature and customer-centric approach
- Technically savvy
- Tenacious, decisive and curious with a determined mindset to get successful results
- Outstanding time management skills and can handle the administration component of the role
- Possess a relevant tertiary qualification
- A great sense of humour
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Sheffield has built a highly reputable and trusted brand over 60 years as a New Zealand owned and operated national human resources advisory firm. Assignments include the appointment of Directors, Chief Executives, Senior Managers and functional specialists across the entire spectrum of NZ’s corporate, not-for-profit, and public organisations. We pride ourselves on high-quality execution, encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment. We live our values every day and these include: whãnau, trusted partnerships, client focus, integrity and excellence.
We will be reviewing applications as they arrive, so please apply as soon as possible.
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form, attaching your cover letter and CV. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Please click here to view the Candidate Briefing document.
For more information please phone Andrea Bankier on +64 274 478 102.
To apply use application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org