- Christchurch Based Role
- Drive the Next Stages of Growth and Development
- Commercial Leadership, Technology, Innovation and Opportunity
- Competitive Package with Equity Investment Opportunities
About The Role
Reporting to the Board, the CEO will bring an entrepreneurial, progressive, strategic and operational focus to consolidating, shaping and securing the future of this dynamic organisation, implementing an ‘investor mentality’ to the scaling up of future opportunities.
You will bring a creative and innovative approach to the identification, assessment, and delivery of global growth opportunities, whilst ensuring exceptional service to all its stakeholders and customers.
The CEO is also responsible for:
- Developing a culture that facilitates world class levels of employee innovation and engagement
- Continuing a focus on product excellence and superior customer service delivery
- Leading the organisation’s transition from a start-up to a maturing business
- Enhancing Connexionz’s exceptional reputation.
If you are excited by the challenge to respond to a rapidly developing sector driven by smart technology, then this is an excellent leadership opportunity to take a leading-edge, New Zealand owned tech company to the next level on a global stage.
Skills & Experience
Suitable applicants will have:
- Proven success driving business growth and taking a business from a growth phase to maturity, preferably with international market expansion experience
- High levels of emotional intelligence with a track record of successful leadership in developing a strong culture, with high employee engagement levels, fostering employee innovation
- Strong commercial acumen, with a practical understanding of being at the helm of a USX traded company and reporting to a board
- Knowledge of/experience with technology, electronic hardware/software development is desirable.
- Industry leading USX traded company
- High performing Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunity to make your mark, growing a global business
- Competitive package with equity investment opportunities
About the Company
Connexionz designs and delivers end-to-end Intelligent Transportation System solutions for both public and private transportation operators across the world and has done so for over 20 years. With 27 employees, 7 based in the United States, their in-house engineering team have developed some of the most innovative integrated hardware and software applications on the market.
Connexions prides itself on continuing to launch and maintain successful technology projects based on their four foundational pillars of innovation, scalable solutions, expertise and continuing to be industry leaders.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to lead the future direction of this innovative and progressive organisation, within a continually evolving sector, unleashing employee potential and identifying future global growth opportunities.
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form, attaching your cover letter and CV. Applications close on 3rd October 2021. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Click here to view the Candidate Briefing Document.
For more information please phone Louise Green on +64 3 353 4367
To apply use application form or email email@example.com