- Key Member of the People and Culture Team
- Work for an Employer of Choice
- Positively Influence Change
About the Role
The team is growing, and we have a Christchurch-based opportunity for an experienced change manager to positively influence organisational change at Ravensdown.
You’ll be designing and implementing change management strategies that support projects and organisation transformation. As part of the Culture & People team and working closely with leaders from across the business, this role will provide the framework for successful change to occur within the business. This is an 18 month contract.
Role responsibilities include
- Leading the company through successful change processes
- Support leaders with change impact analyses and recommendations
- Delivering and implementing an informative communication strategy, alongside the internal communication resources
- Provide guidance and advice to business leaders
- Designing and facilitating appropriate change readiness training
- Supporting wider Organisational Development initiatives
With a diverse range of areas across the business such as Manufacturing Site, Stores, Quarries, Aerowork, and large support services teams (IT, Finance etc), this role will be suited to someone who understands complexities across a large company. This is a rewarding role for someone who is confident in their experience as a change leader, can work autonomously and lead project teams to achieve effective outcomes.
Your ability to build rapport quickly, will enable you to collaborate with leaders on positive change transformation and engage in strategic problem solving. This role is not for the faint hearted, you will display high resilience, being able to navigate and overcome resistance to change.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a change management role, preferably in a large company
- Strong understanding of successful project principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to coach/train people leaders
- A self-starter who can work autonomously
- A strategic thinker who sees the “bigger picture”, with the ability to analyse complex information.
About the Company
Ravensdown is a farmer owned co-operative within the agricultural sector. They exist to help farmers optimise soil fertility and productivity, to run their businesses in a profitable and sustainable way with a focus on lowering environmental impact. Beyond fertiliser, they provide nutrient management services, technical advice and essential farm inputs delivered how, where and when they are needed by customers.
Ravensdown is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Ravensdown may require you to disclose your vaccination status at any time during the recruitment and selection process or employment in line with company policy.
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form, attaching your cover letter and CV. Applications close on 12 June 2022. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Click here to view the Candidate Briefing document.
For more information please phone Louise Green on +64 3 353 4367
To apply use application form or email email@example.com