- Rewarding Career Opportunity
- Great team, fun culture, flexible working
- CBD location with carpark
About The Role:
Our focus is on helping great clients secure key talent, and due to growth in demand from our clients, an opportunity has arisen to join the Sheffield South Island team, based in Christchurch.
- Has National presence – with offices in Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch
- Has a proven and proud history
- Takes a partnership approach with our clients – who are from a wide range of Public and Private sector organisations.
We recognise our people are vital to our success and are now seeking a talented and energetic Consultant who knows how to spot and attract candidates, to join our highly successful team.
- Ideally come from a recruitment environment, either agency or inhouse
- Enjoy forging long-term business partnerships
- Display excellent commercial judgement
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients by delivering first class talent solutions.
Having the desire to treat all candidates with the same level of attention and respect as our clients is also of the utmost importance.
Key to this role will be:
- Willingness to have fun, celebrate success and contribute to the team
- Your capacity to quickly understand a client’s organisation, the role, and their specific talent requirements.
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills.
- Commercial acumen
- A high degree of professional integrity.
- The hunger to exceed expectations and drive further growth
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business with research and support staff
- Fun team of high performing professionals.
- Work-life balance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Attractive remuneration package – salaried (not contingent)
- CBD location with car park provided.
You can look forward to working with a very experienced and knowledgeable team in an amazing workplace culture within a well-proven and successful company.
Skills & Experience:
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, commercially savvy individual to join a high performing, cohesive team in a well-established, professional HR services consultancy.
To be successful you will have:
- Proven commercial and business acumen.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience,
- A proactive and energetic approach to your work
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities and work at pace.
- A good eye for detail, be articulate and highly organised.
- Strong capability in partnering and taking initiative.
- A strong consultative nature and client-centric approach.
- Technically savvy.
- Tenacious, decisive and curious with a determined mindset to get successful results.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- A great sense of humour.
- Ideally, a relevant tertiary qualification in HR or Organisational Development.
- A willingness to build your confidence and competence in Te Ao Māori and Te Reo Māori.
We value that each of our team members brings something different to Sheffield.
We seek people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life.
Does that sound like you?
About the Company:
With offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, and a history spanning 60 years, Sheffield has built a highly reputable and trusted brand as a New Zealand owned and operated company. Assignments include the appointment of Directors, Chief Executives, Senior Managers, and functional specialists across the entire spectrum of NZ’s corporate, not-for-profit, and public organisations. We pride ourselves on high-quality execution, encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment. We live our values every day.
Click Here for more information about Sheffield.
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form, attaching your cover letter and CV. Applications close on 26 April 2022. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Click here to view the Candidate Briefing Information.
For more information please phone Louise Green on +64 3 353 4367
To apply use application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org