- Lead a seamless integration of Salesforce
- Directly influence online customer service
- Participate in developing an integrated tech ecosystem
About the Company:
With a rich history dating back to 1854, Ballantynes has always maintained a strong retail presence in both Christchurch and Timaru.
With its deep-rooted commitment to service and quality, and its dedicated focus on fashion and future trends, Ballantynes will continue to provide an outstanding shopping experience not just for Canterbury, but for all New Zealanders as it enters a new period of growth.
About The Role:
This role will play a key part in continuing to enrich customer experiences as Ballantynes embarks on its next phase of cementing its future in retail.
The integration of the new CMS platform Salesforce is a critical component of a broader online strategy to drive online sales growth through exceptional customer service, underpinned by world class technology that is robust and scalable.
Working closely with the IT and E-Commerce and Marketing teams, the role will project lead the integration of the new Salesforce platform monitoring its implementation, ensuring milestones are met, the budget is on target and scope creep avoided.
Skills & Experience:
You will be experienced in large scale e-commerce projects, having overseen the migration and integration of multiple stock units. A stickler for efficiencies, you will identify smarter and easier ways to achieve a seamless integration ensuing minimal business disruption. Highly analytical you will seek out ‘one source of truth’ to ensure informed decisions based on accurate data.
Passionate about seamless customer journeys, you will have a keen understanding of what works and the potential pain points along the way. An effective communicator and change agent you will understand the need to bring staff along with you, dealing promptly with any barriers and addressing any issues.
Curious by nature, you will also be able to stand back and take a strategic view, identifying opportunities to achieve the overall objective of one technology ecosystem to support exceptional customer service and drive online sales.
In addition you will have :
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Operations Management, Commerce or equivalent)
- A minimum 5 years' experience as a Project Lead, or technical analyst or in a similar role
- Experience in using the Salesforce platform (Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Order Management)
- Experience with using UX principles to enhance the customer journey.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with suppliers and cross-functional internal teams.
To inspire and enrich our community.
The Ballantynes Bond:
Excellence Starts with Me
Make Lasting Impressions
Think Tomorrow, Act Today
Play as One – Have Fun!